Admission Process & Policy
- Admission open for the academic session 2021-22 for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade IX.
- Application Form for Admission can be downloaded online or the Application Form can be collected from school campus DPS Sector 84, Gurugram.
- Submission of the completed application form with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form and payment of Rs.750/- at DPS Sector 84 Gurugram. (Note: Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission).
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees within 3 days of the offer for admission.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- Students applying under section 134 (a) should contact the Directorate of School Education, Haryana.
- For admission to Pre-Nursery, KG, and Grade II
- There will be parent interactions along with the child with the Principal and the Headmistress/Pre Primary Reps.
- For admission to Grade III and above
- There will be an age-appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
- Interaction with the school Principal will not guarantee admission.
|Class||Age as on or before 31st March, 2021|