1. Is this school governed by the DPS Society?
2. What Curriculum will be offered by the school?
3. What activities are there as a part of the normal Curriculum?
4. Is it a co-education school?
5. What is the process of getting admission into DPS 84?
For students applying for Pre-Nursery to grade-II, we conduct an informal interaction between the Principal, the Headmistress/Pre-Primary representative and the child.
From grade-III onwards, the student is expected to sit for entrance papers for English and Mathematics, which are more like interactive worksheets.
6. When is the right time to apply for admission & how will we get to know about admission/ vacancy?
Forms for the new academic session will be available in the month of July for Pre-Primary, Primary, Nursery and Kindergarten classes and January for classes 1 and above. General information about classes in which vacancies exist will be updated on the website.
7. What is the process for Final admission and mode of payment?
At the time of admission the parents have to bring the requisite documents and pay the Admission fees along with the first quarter fees. Thereafter, fees can also be paid online.
The payment schedule is mentioned below for your reference.
The Fee for the remaining three quarters is payable as follows:
- SECOND QUARTER: 1stJuly-10th July.
- THIRD QUARTER: 1stOctober -10th October.
- FOURTH QUARTER: 1st January-10th January.
8. What are the formalities for admission in the middle of the session?
If the parent has transferred from another state or country, he/she has to provide the original mark sheet/report card and Transfer Certificate from the previous school before taking admission. The Transfer Certificate has to be attested by the concerned Educational Board Authorities.
9. Are there any additional fees to be paid, which are not mentioned in the admission criteria?
Our fee structure is transparent; no additional fee is required to be paid throughout the year other than the stated fees (Quarterly Fees), except for any voluntary activities such as school trips & camps.